We are pleased to provide an M-14P quality-overhauled engine that meets our unparalleled standards of excellence and performance.
Customer: “I want you to build me a good engine.”
Me: “Mike, we don’t build “good” here, we build GREAT engines!”
Our Signature Engine Overhaul includes:
- Polyurethane prime and paint of engine case parts.
- Upgraded seals
- Upgraded hardware
- Chrome pushrod tube, nuts, air lines and spark plug harness elbows
- Hard anodized pushrod nipples and air distributor valve caps
- Engine case primed and painted with high quality polyurethane
- Steel parts magnafluxed
- All accessories overhauled
- Engine run on test stand
- All valve seats cut, ground and lapped and leak-tested twice
- Exhaust and intake guides checked and replaced (as necessary)
- Cylinder barrels primed and painted with Hi-Temp paint.
- Steel hardware replaced with freshly cad-plated hardware or stainless steel
- Air start valves overhauled and leak-tested
- Exhaust ports repaired, if necessary