Kingman, AZ M-14P, Incorporated is excited to announce their mutual partnership with Frontline Avionics to bring the Glance EFIS and AHRS to the M-14P market. The superior capabilities of each company in their individual markets will be coupled to offer their customers:
- An integrated, quality unit that was designed with the requirement for an installation specific to the M-14P – not as an afterthought. All 9 EGTs and CHTs are displayed. An artificial horizon with both direct and ‘outside-in’ indication options that can handle aerobatic flight. Reliable and accurate RPM readouts via factory preinstalled RPM sender.
- A design that allows ease of installation even behind the tightest of instrument panels.
- Exceptional Russian engineering, ruggedness, utility, accuracy and durability that M-14P owners have grown to love in their engines, but now can experience in the Glance EFIS unit, also.
- Straightforward installation and hardware designed for installation with an M-14P – powered aircraft.
- A high level customer support and service.
- 67 EFIS Features that provide the information needed in a well-designed graphics layout and lighting.
- Very competitive pricing.
“As a leader in the M-14P and RedStar aircraft community, we are looking to the future operation of out aircraft. It is notable that parts sources for original equipment have been depleted and repair of original units is difficult and expensive. Frontline Avionics is providing an attractive solution and an eagerness to take our customers’ cockpits to the next generation, ” says President of M-14P, Inc. Jill Gernetzke. “I am looking forward to supplying my customers with a unit that is an absolute pleasure to fly behind and a peace of mind inherent with the accuracy and reliability of the unit.”
“Our mission is to make reliable, useful and affordable avionics that help pilots stay safe and comfortable in the sky. We work hard to create the best avionics and provide high-level service to our clients.” Says Head of European representative Nick Gribakin, “We’re delighted to collaborate with M-14P Inc, that supply outstanding engines and providing an excellent service for M-14P-powered community. Obviously, M-14P engine and Glance EFIS were made for each other.”
Frontline Avionics and M-14P, Incorporated are actively working on a Glance EFIS – M-14P Package. Projected release of this package is Summer 2017. Advance queries are welcome.
Check out our videos! https://vimeo.com/174654068